After a month of Harry Potter themed A to Z posts, all I have to say is: I'm tired.
Seriously though, it was a great experience to be writing every day and to visit some great new blogs. I plan to continue visiting other blogs that participated in the challenge, too!
I found it really enjoyable to look at the Harry Potter series thematically instead of chronologically.
I hope you all learned something, were entertained, or perhaps were inspired to pick up a new book.
Thanks for reading along with me!
If you missed any posts, here's a rundown of my April 2014 A to Z Challenge:
- A is for A Very Potter Musical
- B is for Butterbeer
- C is for Chocolate Frogs
- D is for Deathly Hallows
- E is for Epilogue
- F is for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- G is for Godric's Hollow
- H is for Hufflepuff
- I is for Invisibility Cloak
- J is for J.K. Rowling
- K is for Knockturn Alley
- L is for Lost Diadem
- M is for Marauder's Map
- N is for Nine and Three-Quarters
- O is for Ollivanders
- P is for Pensieve
- Q is for Quibbler
- R is for Room of Requirement
- S is for the Sphinx's Riddle
- T is for Time Turner
- U is for Unbreakable Vow
- V is for Veritaserum
- W is for the Will of Dumbledore
- X is for Xenophilius Lovegood
- Y is for Yule Ball
- Z is for Zonko's Joke Shop