Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Currently Reading...Everything?

Do you ever have those times when you start reading many books all at once and then get distracted by other books and then have a bunch of partially started books?

I hope that makes sense to other readers, too, and not just me. Because honestly sometimes it makes me feel a little scattered. But, hey, there's just so many books that I want to read that I want to read them all--all at the same time.

Image result for fantastic beasts and where to find them bookImage result for wyrd sisters

I've been reading the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them screenplay by J.K. Rowling, which is fabulous! But since I know what happens already, I keep setting it down as other books come by. Hoping to finish this one soon, but I'm guessing it'll drag on in to the summer.

Also, one of my coworkers lent me Wyrd Sisters by Terry Pratchett. It's also very good, but I'm only reading it on breaks at work, so it also is taking quite a long time to get through. I'm hoping my coworker is okay with the long-term lease! Having listened to Terry Pratchett's The Color of Magic on audio book, I must say, his humor comes through much much better in the paper book.

No comments:

Post a Comment