Monday, March 31, 2014

A to Z Challenge Starts TOMORROW!

I'm taking part in the A to Z Challenge!

I decided to pour out my love for the Harry Potter series during the month of April with 26 posts.  Join me from A Very Potter Musical to Zonkos, with some Quidditch and Veritaserum in between.


So here's to the next month...Starting tomorrow, one post a day starting with A, skipping Sundays.  Good luck to me and all of my fellow A to Z Challenge participants.

Follow me via GFC for daily Harry Potter fun this month along with my regular posts about various books I've been reading.

Cheers!

8 comments:

  1. Harry Potter, Harry Potter! Yay! I definitely need to come back to your blog during the challenge :-)

    xx Rachel
    Favorite Book Covers: Apollyon vs Awakening

    PS - New follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel! I'm glad you're excited about all the Harry Potter fun! I'll be posting today about A Very Potter Musical! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Michelle, I'm part of co host Pam's Unconventional Alliance. Dropping in from the #atozchallenge. Good luck, the challenge is much easier when you write about something you love Reflex Reactions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is! And you wrote about something you love too, LOVE! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Michelle, I'm also participating in the A to Z challenge this year. I love your topic! I recently reread all the Harry Potter books and I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely have a great re-read value to them! I've added your fantasy novel to my to-read list! :)

      Delete
  4. Nice theme you picked! I love the HP series as well, and from your profile I guess that we have the same taste in reading! I think I'm going to use your reading list as suggestion! And wow, you read a lot! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found some good suggestions :) I hope you enjoy them!

      Delete